Monday, May 24, 2010

Summer is HERE


I am so so excited about summer. My brother has a boat, and he has invited us to the lake next Sunday. Granted, we are going to be driving to Clark's Hill (an hour away), but it will be worth it getting to ride around and go fishing.

My boss has planned a week off in August that is perfect too. Brianna's birthday is August 6th and the vacation starts on the 8th, the day I plan her party. Speaking of which, I am not sure where to have her party. I was thinking just a little park somewhere and let the kids play, like Heritage Park in Simpsonville. I can get a table by the play area for $50 I think. Nothing special, just sandwiches, chips and cake! I need to start keeping up with other kids' birthdays. I feel bad not getting birthday gifts for my friends' kids. I have a birthday book, and I better start keeping up with it.

I have a garden and I ate my first little cucumber from it the other day. It was so cute. I have tomatoes, squash, banana pepper, cucumber, and watermelon. I am so excited. It's doing good so far. Will have a crop rolling in soon...I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment